The Charcoal House is doing curbside & carryout service, please place orders over the phone at 314-968-4842.
Curbside & Carryout hours from 5:00 pm – 8:00 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday
9855 Manchester Road
Saint Louis, Missouri 63119
- Shrimp Cocktail $16.00
- Toasted Ravioli $13.00
- Onion Rings $10.75
- Fried Fresh Mushrooms for 2 $13.95
All Salads served ala Carte
- Dinner Salad $5.00
- with Roquefort $7.00
- Greek Salad $7.50
- Caesar Salad $7.00
- Creamed or Grated Roquefort $2.00
Dressings: House, Ranch, French, 1000 Island
- Southern Fried Half-Chicken $28.95
- Center Cut Pork Chops $33.95
- Rack of Lamb $45.95
- Hamburger $18.95
- Cheeseburger $19.95
- Chicken Strips $20.95
All entrees served with choice of Potato or Vegetable, & Include Roll and Butter
All steaks charbroiled unless otherwise specified
- Charcoal House Special $40.95
- Center Cut Filet Mignon Topped with Sautéed Mushrooms
- Steak by George $41.95
- Center Cut Filet Mignon Garnished with Onion Rings
- Prime USDA New York Cut Sirloin Strip $43.95
Steaks served with choice of Potato or Vegetable, & Include Roll and Butter
- Fresh Norwegian Salmon $32.95
- Charbroiled and topped with lemon garlic butter sauce
- Fried Jumbo Shrimp $33.95
- Fried or Broiled Filet of Sole $29.95
- Broiled or Fried African Lobster Tails $46.95 For 1
- $88.95 For 2
- Fresh Fish of the Day ~ Halibut $43.95
- “The Undecided” Priced Daily
- Center Cut Filet Mignon and One Lobster Tail
Seafood served with choice of Potato or Vegetable & Include Roll & Butter.
For an elegant finishing touch, request our array of desserts , prepared fresh daily ~
|Collevento 921 Cabernet
100% Cabernet aged in stainless steel. Fresh and bright with red fruits, the ultimate steak wine.
|Antonutti Pinot Nero
100% Pinot Noir from the mountains of Italy. Elegant and aromatic with hints of mixed berries.
|I Sodi del Paretaio Chianti DOCG
Tuscany’s most famous blended wine, produced by 1000 year old winery near Pisa. More fruit driven than most Chianti.
|Giovanni Manzone Barbera d’Alba DOC
100% Barbera from a leading winery in Barolo, a great companion with seafood or steak.
|Curatolo Arini Nero d’Avola
Sicily’s most important red grape, rich and fruit driven with hints of black cherry.
|Bonotto Delle Tazze Pinot Grigio
Light bodied delicate white wine from Northern Italy. Brilliant and light in color, perfect for
pairing with seafood or chicken.
|Kendall Jackson Vintner’s Reserve Chardonnay
Slightly spicy, fruity and smooth, this medium bodied wine sports flavors of peach, ginger and
vanilla. A crisp wine with tropical accents, pairs beautifully with Salmon and seafood.
Mastercard, Visa, American Express & Discover honored.
Our steaks are cooked to order. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish,
or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness.